“For God So Loved The World”
Let us review for a moment from this video.
1. The Bible says that we are all sinners, and will stand before God on judgment day, Guilty of breaking His law. Guilty means forever in Hell without parole. This includes all who would reject God’s free gift.
The Bible says in Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned”
2. Because death is the penalty for sin, only Someone who is qualified can pay the penalty. God is only willing to accept the sacrifice of The Sinless, Perfect Son of God, Jesus Christ.
Romans 6:23; “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord”
Revelation 20:15 “Whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.”
3. Because Jesus Christ loves you, He died for your sins, and for the sins of the whole world, He has made a way for you to go to heaven.
Romans 5:8; But God commedeth [showed] His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.”
4. Some think they can get to heaven by reforming, or they can earn salvation by joining a church, or by being baptized, or by taking communion.
The Bible says in Titus 3:5, “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us.”
You might even say that “I have not rejected Jesus Christ intentionally.” Consider this thought; Just as a stranger could not legally come into your house without an invitation from you, neither can Christ come into your heart without your personal invitation. You must open your hearts door, and invite Him in.
So if heaven is not reached by our performance, or some religious activity, how does one invite Jesus Christ into their heart?
5. The Bible says that you must turn from sin and accept this Free Gift.
Romans 10:13 “Whosoever shall call upon The Name of The Lord shall be saved.”
If you now realize your need of Jesus Christ as your Saviour, invite Him into your heart right now by praying and asking Him. The Bible promises He will save you, forgive your sins and prepare a place for you in heaven.
If this is your heart’s desire, then by faith, believing that He will save you,
Invite Him into your heart right now.
Pray in your own words or a prayer similar to the following
Dear Jesus, I’m not really sure what to say, but I know I need You. I now realize that I am a sinner. I am genuinely sorry for my sin, and I want to be saved. I now understand that You died on the cross to pay for my sin, and that You arose from the grave. I’m trusting You and You only to take me to Heaven. Thank you, Jesus, for Your Free Gift of Eternal Life. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen!!
“The New Birth” begins when you repent of your sin, and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour.
Jesus said, “And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish… “ (John 10:28)
You can live, and die, by this promise in God’s Word.
“Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13
You may also appreciate listening to:
The Key to Salvation ? By Dr. Oliver B. Green
What is next for you as a new Christian?
1. Read your Bible daily
2. Pray daily
3. Attend a good church (Our Church Finder)
4. Begin a personal Bible study to help you grow as a Christian
Beginning Your New Life Bible Study Click Here
Also: If you have trusted Christ as your personal Saviour, please call or email and let us know. We would like to rejoice with you and help you to learn to cultivate a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
The Bible also teaches that there is a permanent penalty for rejecting Jesus Christ.
The following audio message may help you understand the seriousness of rejecting Jesus Christ as your Saviour. Life on this earth is temporary Hell is forever
Click on the link below and listen to Pastor Mike Reeves.
Do you want a fair trial?
This information has been made available by the Beacon Baptist church in Lexington South Carolina. We stand firmly in agreement with each audio message as preached by Oliver B. Green and Mike Reeves Contributions from; Gantt Street Baptist Church Website, Oliver B Green ministries, Pastor Mike Reeves ministry, Northwest Bible Baptist Church, Way of Life Literature, Clarence Sexton Ministries, The King James Bible.